August 24-28, 2020| Lagos, Nigeria
The ISO 22000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) based on ISO 22000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Food Safety Management Systems and be able to apply them in an organization’s food supply chain in order to effectively control food hazards and ensure quality and safety.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Food Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 22000 in an organization.
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a FSMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22000 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a FSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Food Safety Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a FSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and case study discussions
- Practice test are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22000 and initiation of a FSMS
- Day 2: Planning the implementation of a FSMS
- Day 3: Implementation of a FSMS
- Day 4: FSMS monitoring, continuous improvement and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
Why should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Food Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Food Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ISO 22000 requirements
- FSMS team members
Fields marked with an * are required
If you would like to take part in our training, please fill in your details in this Registration Form below and you will be automatically registered.